Thursday, March 7, 2013

Blessed night

Usually i will arrive at home around 730-800 pm everyday for the past 1 month. It is super tiring i tell you but i am so blessed when i still got a chance to witness my baby new achievement. Like tonight, she try to rollover to grab a pretzels jar. It's mean she now can focus in 1 thing to play with. But not for a long time. Hehe. And i helped with her left hand though.


And tonight my tummy is very happy because the pretzels that i'd ordered last friday finally in the house. It's yummy! I am so gonna order for more after this.







I am blessed. Thank you Allah.


Till then,xoxo!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. safiyya dah pandai main ye..comel..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi.sblm ni pandai main kalo org bg barang je.kira progress la kan? :)

      Delete