Thursday, January 9, 2014

Houston Grill Cyberjaya

I got an invitation from my ex-manager to join CPA team dinner at Houston Grill Cyberjaya. As i am no longer with that team so i decided to join the dinner. The place is near to HP so ok la.

Dinner started at 630 pm so i've informed my mom a day before to help babysit Safiyya until night but my husband will be home early to look after her then.

So i love the atmosphere in Houston Grill. But not the service and the main course. Our drink lemon granita was too sourly and we can't drink it. So we ordered watermelon juice. The pumpkin soup was ok. For the main course i chose baked Norwegian salmon fillet with creamy dill sauce. The salmon is fine but the salad was too salty. My friend's roast lamb also not that tasty. We were quite dissapointed but luckily we ate for free.
As for the dessert i think we had their banana fritter. That was actually good.





















Maybe it's not our luck last night. Perhaps next time we can try different menu.
Till then,xoxo!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment