Wednesday, June 3, 2015

My Sister's wedding and Adele's Aqiqah

She is not a little anymore but she is my younger sister and she just got married to her best friend since primary school last 2 weeks.
The solemnization was happened on Friday night after Isya'. And our family theme was turquoise. I'm not sure what the color is. I think it's blue but the photographer keep mentioning green family. I wore a set of nursing friendly blouse and mermaid skirt with chicnbasic NaelofarHijab, baju kurung for Safiyya and a sleeveless dress for Adele.





 


On the next day, Saturday morning was a majlis Aqiqah for my baby Adelea. It's just a simple ceremony with marhaban and then all the atoks touch adele's head with dua' i think as she already done with tahnik and cukur jambul when she was 7 days old.
And her atok sponsored the kambing golek on that day.







After the majlis, i did some small set up for my sister guest book table and wedding signage. We just use whatever we have including Safiyya's very new easel blackboard. Only the fresh flower centerpiece I've ordered from florabyshayra. The reception theme was mint green and pink. Family theme outfit is salmon. I chose the color by the way. I'm wearing nursing friendly mini kurung with laces and printed babesnbasic by NaelofarHijab, both girls wearing sleeveless kurung. Adelea being such a cutie pie on that day. We have kambing golek, ice cream, lots of kuih and cendol. And for the first time i ate lamb as it looks delish and the taste was good too!











Sunday was majlis bertandang at the groom side. Not too far from our house. It was held in Dewan Sri Rembau. Family theme was emerald green. I wore a nursing friendly maxi dress with ladylove scarf by NaelofarHijab, maxi dress for Safiyya and baby dress for Adelea. We are so going to recycle those baju this coming raya. Haha.







Alhamdulillah all went well. Extra foods and no extra doorgifts. Hehe. Big congratulations to my dear sister. Hope you have a blessed marriage and wish you a happiness till jannah. Love you!

Till then, daa!~

1 comment:

  1. Cantik bila pakai warna biru dengan pink tu..

    alhamdulillah majlis berjalan lancar yer :)

    ReplyDelete