Thursday, April 16, 2015

Movie date again

Yesterday was a movie date with husband at Palm Mall Seremban. I took half-day leave and husband already bought a ticket a day before. Oh we watched Fast and Furious 7 again but in 3D. Awesomeee!



Before movie session, had our lunch first and picked up some stuffs I've ordered from Hazz. My spice rack is here baby! Please check out her IG, shoppingparistokl  if you need anything from Paris! Authenticity guaranteed. :)





After movie, we straightaway go to Adidas. They have 40% sale and with total purchase of RM300 above we entitle for a backpack. So hubs settled for 2 t-shirt, pink backpack for Safiyya, 1 t-shirt for me, 1 pair of sandal and socks. Safiyya lovessss her new bag.




Btw, I'm so in love with my new black palazzo. It's from Kitschen. Hope they still have in other colors. Gonna buy more after payday! hehe..




Top : Seed
Palazzo : Kitschen
Scarf : NaelofarHijab
Shoe : Jelly Bunny



 Till then, daa!~


No comments:

Post a Comment