Friday, December 30, 2011

Welcome 2012

2011 is the greatest year of my life so far despite not doing very well in my career. I got married to love of my life, had a beautiful wedding ceremony, honeymoon to Krabi, travel here and there with husband and both side family, got a new car and a new place called home! I am so blessed. Syukur. :)

There are lots of aim that need to be achieve on 2012. First in place lose some weights, flatten the fat tummy and keep my body fit.  At least 2 times a week jog around tasik. Sounds impossible right? Second, increase the amount of monthly savings. It's a must for the sake of dream house in next 2/3 years. hehe. And......






Get me,myself and i a new designer handbag!yeah!
Praying that 2012 would be another good year of mine. Amin.





Happy new year 2012 peeps!

Btw, i love this quote from #TLS.

5 simple rules to be happy: Free your heart from hatred. Free your mind from worries. Live simply. Give more. Expect less.

xoxo~

2 comments: