Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Spa & Lunch date

This happened like a month ago. My best friend Ana has bought the spa voucher from Groupon months before. That was our 3rd spa session together using Groupon voucher. First was at Royale Spa at Royale Bintang Hotel, The Curve. Second was at Pullman Putrajaya Fit and Spa Lounge and the latest one was at Serenity Skin at eCurve.

We've set an appointment on 1130 am. We actually arrived 20 minutes late as we thought the spa located at The Curve but actually they are at Cineleisure (eCurve). Haha. Luckily they are fine with late arrival maybe because it's on weekdays so they have plenty available slots.

As we arrived, we were brought to a separate room! We thought we are going to have a couple room just like from our previous 2 spa experience but this spa is different. They don't have couple room. The spa session started with foot bath. Soaked in warm water around 15 minutes then the therapist/masseur put on lotion on my both hands for a light massage. And then she finish it with scrubbing my feet.

Next, she asked me to change my clothes. Then she put on a mask i think at my back and leave it for a while before she cleanse it. Later after that she continues with a massage. Love the massage among those 3 spa by the way. My stiff neck felt so relief after that. Oh they put on eye mask as well while i laid on my back. And then she said "it's done".

Lastly they served us with a ginger tea and they explained to us a bit on their spa package offer for Groupon customer only. We are quite tempted on that time. But after made a discussion we decided to find another spa offer on Groupon.

After our spa session, we went to Absolute Thai at Ikano for lunch. We are so hungry at that time as for me i skipped breakfast that morning. I've ordered tomyam fried rice, seafood tomyam soup and ice lemon tea. Oh my goodness, the tomyam soup is super delish! It's a bit pricey but totally worth it. Me and my best friend had a good time. We ended our date with a quick shopping at Ikea before rushed back to my kids. We are so going to repeat this session soon!










Till then, xoxo!

Scarf : Duckscarves
Top : Mango
Jeans : Levi's
Shoes : Jelly Bunny
Handbag : Longchamp (i put my breastpump thingy in it actually :p)


No comments:

Post a Comment