Thursday, July 14, 2011

My wedding Photos: Solemnization

Finally after 2 months married i received my wedding photos from the photographer. Raw and non-editted actually. As for the real album i need to waitlah. But im ok. Not a kind of pushy person. There are almost 4k pictures. Banyak tu!
Anyhow, my nikah day is the greatest moment that will never be forget in my life especially the part where my husband cried. :)
Enough babbling. Let's enjoying the pictures ya!

Date: 7th May 2011 (Saturday)
Time: 5:00 pm
Venue: Home Sweet Home, Rembau
Theme Color: Off-White,Pink,Purple
Mini Pelamin: Shahira Nadia
Handbouquet & Hantaran: Shahira Nadia
Doorgift: Done by Family
Bride & Groom Attires: Sharifah Kirana
Makeup Artist: Munie Ahmad
Photographer: Aizat Rush Bliss Candid
Videographer: Dosh Production










:)

-aai

No comments:

Post a Comment